[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book sites, was RE: Re: Amazon's website

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:54:32 -0700

Jamey:

Spelling possibly Laveau. Some titles include "voodoo queen", "voodoo
dreams", "voodoo season", "A New Orleans Voodou Priestess: The Legend
and Reality of Marie Laveau" by Carolyn Morrow

I entered the following on Google: books about "Marie Laveau"

HTH, Jamie.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net