[bksvol-discuss] Book request/series gap

  • From: Joan Goldberg <joan.goldberg225@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:17:19 -0400

Hello,

I am requesting suspense writer Terri Blackstock's "Cape Refuge"
series book 3," River's Edge." Books 1, 2, and 4 are in the
collection. I do not have the capability to scan yet, and I am not
currently a volunteer. I'm hoping someone can pick this up and scan
it, as I'm sure other readers besides myself would be interested in
it. I'm not going to download the other three books until this one is
in the collection because I do not like reading series books where one
is missing.

Thanks much for your help. I'm going to post this to the wish list as well.

Thanks again.

Joan Goldberg