[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book groups

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:31:27 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sue Stevens
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 5:14 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book groups

Madeleine,

I do noto belong to a book club, but I am curious as to why Bookshare would
want all that info. It seems like an invasion of privacy to me, but I hope this
doesn't start a thread or stir up a hornet's nest. The reason I don't belong to
a group is because I am a Braille only user.

Thanks,

Sue S.

On 16/11/2015, Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

We would love to get a little more info about book groups that you all
belong to, including whether your group does a phone chat (which I
believe the sci-fi group does), online chat, list serves, etc., how
you pick your books, how often you get together, and how many members your
group has.

Feel free to contact me off-list
(madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>).

Thanks,