[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Adventures at Green Apple XAcres

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 22:22:55 -0400

Hello everyone,

Here is a simple proof for someone.

ISBN:   978-0-9827944-0-1
Title:   Adventures at Green Apple Acres
Author(s):   Cynthia A. Sudor
Publisher:   Orison Publishers, Inc.
Copyright Date:   2011
Copyrighted By:   Cynthia A. Sudor
Brief Synopsis:   Stories about horses and other critters both human and animal
at Green Apple Acres with a lesson to learn in each one.
Long Synopsis:   "Adventures at Green Apple Acres" is a magical place where
farm animals live together, face challenges and succeed in overcoming life's
obstacles. In the process, they learn some big life lessons...with the help of
their friends, both human and animal. By using farm animals to illustrate
real life situations and weaving a moral into each story, author Cynthia A.
Sudor allows young adults to identify with the animals, read how each character
faces and navigates each challenge, and, in the end, learn a life lesson from
the animal's experience and eventual success. "My goal is that young adults
identify with the real life challenges from each story, see the strength in
getting through life's twists and turns, learn how to achieve a successful
result and gain strength from the situation," says Sudor. "The animals in this
book are ones that I know from my farm and friends' farms, and I know the
people characters in the book as well. Each story has a meaningful message."
Comments:   Has been read through, blank pages are illustrations. Please add
"Seeds of Wisdom" to the appropriate places, I just wrote "Wisdom" and forgot
to change it. Beyond that the book should be a easy proof, contact me if you
have questions or concerns. juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Literature and Fiction, Children's Books, Animals
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)