[bksvol-discuss] Book Submission: Seed-Faith 2000

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:32:25 -0500

Hi everyone!

I just submitted this book for whoever would like to take it.

Book Information
ISBN:
Title:
SEED-FAITH 2000: Spiritual, Physical, and Financial Increase Through the Power of
Seed-Faith
Author(s):
Oral Roberts
Publisher:
Oral Roberts, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Copyright Date:
1999
Copyrighted By:
Oral Roberts
Brief Synopsis:
Oral Roberts' classic MIRACLE OF SEED-FAITH was a blockbuster since it's first printing in 1970. Since then, God has given Oral fresh revelation of the principles of Seed-Faith?seedtime and harvest, giving and receipting?which he now shares in his new book SEED-FAITH
2000.
Long Synopsis:
In Oral Roberts? fifty-three years in the healing ministry, never before has a biblical principle taken hold as quickly as Seed-Faith. Of all the books he has written, Oral?s classic MIRACLE OF SEED-FAITH was a blockbuster. Over three million copies have been
sent out since 1970, and many are still being requested each
week.
But in the years since that book?s first printing, God has given Oral fresh revelation of the principles of Seed-Faith?seedtime and harvest, giving and receipting?which
he now shares in his new book SEED-FAITH 2000. Learn about:
* God?s reward system.
* How He feels about your needs.
* How you can order your harvest in advance.
* Why your seeds may sometimes seem to fail.
* What to do in the growing time of your seed.
Reading SEED-FAITH 2000 can help you gain a new and deeper understanding of the powerful biblical truth that your faith, no matter how small, can be planted as a seed to
God. You own the strongholds in your life and meet your every need.
Comments:
It has been read through. All page numbers are present. Bullets have been changed to askerisks. I have indicated where text has been put into boxes, though I am not sure if my formatting is correct, so feel free to change it as necessary. the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:
No
Language:
English US