[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Reviews

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:34:06 -0400

I have successfully reviewed some books. After submitting it you have to wait an indefinite time for someone to approve it before it is posted. I have no idea who does the approving. I do suspect that one of my reviews was censored. The book had so much graphic sexual content that it was difficult to follow the story and my review mainly discussed that fact. When it was approved and posted the only thing that appeared was the first couple of sentences.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com