[bksvol-discuss] Re: : Book Released

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:58:31 -0800 (PST)

I wonder. How many books are on the Wish List? And how
many books that have been rejected actually get
re-scanned? I know Shelley does some, and takes some
Fair ones from the colleciton to re-scan. Since I'm
retired and my children are grown, I have the time,
even though I do do other things. But I'm not so sure
that a book tht is rejected will get rescanned. It
seems that quite a number of people who submit books
sbmit books they themselves wanted and don't really
care if they get into the colleciton or not, so they
don't rescan or perhaps even pay attention to
rejection notices.
Besides, I doubt that it takes longer for me to
validate and correct a book than it would take a
person to scan and pre-validate it before submitting
it.

Cindy