[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'll be Scanning

  • From: Shannon <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:49:08 -0500

Oh, this looks so good! I need to read it, since I have the ebook. I'll validate it for you if you like. :)

Shannon C

At 04:01 PM 5/16/2009, Christina wrote:
Hi, all.
I got Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre for my birthday. If anyone wants to validate it, please let me know. (Synopsis below.)
I won't have it ready for at least a week or two.
Christina

Synopsis
Corine Solomon is a handler?when she touches an object she instantly knows its history and its future. Using her ability, she can find the missing?which is why people never stop trying to find her. Like her ex-boyfriend Chance, who needs Corine?s gift to find someone dear to them both. But the search proves dangerous as it leads them into a strange world of demons and sorcerers, ghosts and witchcraft, zombies?and black magic...