[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Courier Question

  • From: "Lynn Hedl" <l.hedl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:08:31 -0500

I believe the bookport plays Daisy but do't know about the Courrier.  I have
a Bookport and just download brf files from Bookshare and it reads them like
a charm.  Only problem is, now I can't get it away from my husband!  I think
we're going to have to become a two-Bookport family to save the marriage.
Seriously, I have found the Bookport to be extremely easy to use, versatile
and stable.  Being a Braille creature, I have been amazed at how much I have
enjoyed reading with it, that is, when I can get it at all!