[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Accepted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm like Kim; if I can get the books from the library I can check the correct
spelling of the names When you submit the book just note in the comments
section that there are names that need to be checked.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

Tim, medieval names don't bother me as I am fond of names to begin with. So if
you scan them, I will proofread them so you won't have to deal with that. I'm
not saying how fast I'll do the work because I still have a project but will be
happy to help someone out provided I can bug the submitter about any text
questions I might have. Regards, Kim.
AM
>To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Accepted
>

>Kim, I have no idea whatsoever. I only know I don't want to proof the
others if they're not in the collection. It was filled with unpronounceable
names and other words in medieval language. If I wasn't a deranged
perfectionist, I wouldn't have done it. (grin)

<kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
1:48 AM
>Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Accepted
>

>Hi, congratulations on the acceptance of the book. Are books one and
two in the collection yet or are you doing the scanning or proofreading of them
so they'll end up in the Bookshare collection? Regards, Kim
Friedman.
AM