[bksvol-discuss] Blog Links

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Baugh <jim.baugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:52:31 -0400

Hi, everyone. If you like to read and couldn't make our Bookshare community chat on author and genre-based blogs, I thought I'd share some neat sites with you. Here are the links I mentioned during the Bookshare chat. They're a great way to find new books to read, get to know authors better, or learn about genres you've never explored. I keep an open document in Word or Notepad to write down titles of books I discover in my online travels. I use Paperback Swap, Amazon, and half.com to locate these books to scan for Bookshare. Happy reading.

Ed Gorman's blog: http://edgorman.blogspot.com

Angela Hunt's blog: http://alifeinpages.blogspot.com

Assorted authors' blogs: http://www.authorsblogs.com

For everything related to cookbooks: http://www.101cookbooks.com

Ohio mystery authors' blog: http://www.thelittleblogofmurder.com

mystery authors and lots of links to explore:
http://firstoffenders.typepad.com

Monica Willyard