[bksvol-discuss] Blind Trust (the one about the Hawaiin scchool

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

I happened to see this on the download list, but when I went back to download
list to  reject it because it's in the collection,I couldn't find it. Now I
can't find it in the collection, either, but it was there a few minutes ago. It
was added to the collection 08/27/07.
It's Excellent--complete with correct Hawai'in spelling of words. It's also
fascinating, and will have the reader gnashing his.her teeth at the corruption
politicians
I'm sure scanning it was a chore, but I hope this note will save a would-be
proofer time.