[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank pages in a book?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:32:27 -0700

If they're random and just junk characters that you're sure weren't supposed
to be something of importance, yes, remove them, but keep blank pages
intact. It helps to maintain proper pagination. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx