[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank lines after page numbers

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:34:37 -0500

Hi all:

I have never used Shift+Enter to create a blank line.

A quick Google search reveals that all one needs to do, if one is
using Word, in any version, is to press the Enter Key once.  This will
create blank space between lines!

I simply wished to clarify that, according to everything I can find,
all of you who are simply pressing Enter once are doing exactly the
right thing; Madeline, if this is incorrect and I have muddied the
waters further, I apologize.  However, this is always the method I
have utilized to great effect.
CourtneyP.S.:
The debate is not assisted by the fact that in most E-mail programs,
one must press Enter twice to achieve the same effect *smile* which is
where much of the confusion may be coming from.