[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bill Crider novelsRE: Re: scanning

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 03:40:46 -0400

I really enjoy scanning books, I find it peaceful and sometimes it helps to
quiet down my sometimes unruly life.

But sometimes there are books which are truly a pain to scan. If I have read
a book I just love, I do whatever I can to scan it, if it isn't already in
the Bookshare collection. It's such a pleasure to share a book that I have
enjoyed.

Sometimes I scan books that I know will bring others a lot of pleasure even
if they aren't my cup of tea.

So I guess, sometimes I get tired of scanning a certain book or series of
books, but I usually pick it back up.

I have scanned 1 or 2 of the Bill Crider books I think.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Black Out by Lisa Unger