[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bilingual proofreaders?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 10:15:05 -0600

It turns out screen readers might be an issue, too.  Susan L tried to do this
little book (24 pages) and had to release it.  it is a very simple board book
and except the Spanish only copyright page, everything is in both languages
throughout.  My picture descriptions, here, however, are in English only.

Valerie