[bksvol-discuss] Beloved, & a today's books added QUESTION

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

I've uploaded a perfected copy of Toni Morrison's
Beloved, nicely scanned by Barbara B., to replace the
problematic one rated Good in the collection.
I may have made an error, though. I think I left the
BSO on the file I uploaded but not in the title space.
Is that correct or should it have been in both places?
I don't remember seeing it in the title space, but it
was early in the a.m.

QUESTION:  On the list of today's books added is
something called BSO Test that's rated Fair. Then
there's a Test Book V. also rated Fair. Does anyone
know anything about these? Are the engineers checking
something and will Claire or John delete them from the
collection?