[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara -- The Promise

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 01:43:38 -0500

Jill, if I understand this correctly, the fast submission option is for
people who actually work in the Bookshare office as a volunteer. Barbara
lives near the Bookshare office and is able to help out with scanning books
sometimes. When you submit from the office, you can put a book straight into
the admin queue if it has been validated. This isn't an official answer
though. This is my understanding of the process from what someone described
last year.

Monica Willyard