[bksvol-discuss] Baffled with submission problem

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:55:27 -0500

o.k., smile, I should be used to doing this right, smile, I have almost 300
of the books on the site, but this one just won't submit.

It is filled out correctly.  It isn't a .rtf but actually a .txt file.  I
saved it in notepad, after editing it on the braillenote.  I used the browse
function to find it, and it reads fine in notepad.  The page says I have
missing or incorrect data, and it usually lights up to let you know what is
missing or incorrect.  usually I go  over the space limit in the short
synopsis, but not this time.  I can't find where the error can be.

Smile.

I am trying to submit James Herriot's Dog Stories, but... it just doesn't
seem to be taking tonight.

Does anyone have any ideas.

Should I open the text file in Word and resave it.  It has page breaks as
the Braillenote maintains them in its text files.  I am a bit at a loss of
this one.

I shall give it another go.. and see if it will take, but I am very confused
at this point.

Thanks for any suggestions.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.