[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad Coppy

  • From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:43:44 -0500

Cindy,
I think I just might go back through the books I have down loaded and fix
them up and re submit them since I have already read them and liked them.
I'm sure I missed some stuff and could stand to refresh my memory especially
since I don't have another installment to read yet. I cought up to her.
Smile

I'm not usualy one to re read a book but I think I'll make an exception in
this case.
Thanks again for the help.
Shannon