[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back pages

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 16:42:28 -0500

Hi Sue and Susan!

In all of my volunteering days, I have been numbering the unnumbered pages in the back matter until I run out of pages to scan or proofread. I figure, if we're numbering the front matter, why not the back matter? I don't remember anything saying we shouldn't do so.

At 09:00 AM 6/1/2011, Susan Lumpkin wrote
I never number mine Sue! Wouldnâ??t it be changing the book if we numbered them? Happy proofing!