[bksvol-discuss] Automated Emails?

  • From: Christine Szostak <szostak.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 23:17:53 -0400

Greetings Everyone!
  I officially submitted my first proofed book a few days ago:) and just have a
quick question. How long typically is it before you receive your first
automated email (e.g., the emails that say things like, being reviewed by
staff...)? I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something as I have not
received any type of automated email at all and wanted to make sure this is
common and not likely to be something with my upload not going through....
Happy volunteering!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1@xxxxxxx

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related
issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general
research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services