[bksvol-discuss] Attention: Robert Tweedy

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:50:55 -0600

I think Robert is on this list, but if not, would someone who has his email address forward this request from a member that was posted on the discussion list? smile.

I just looked it up and the book the member is asking about, Air Force One: A History Of The Presidents And Their Planes by Kenneth T. Walsh was returned to the checkout list by Carrie for some minor further proofing back in November. So maybe Robert didn't get the notice that it had been put back in the checkout queue?

I'll paste below the member's request.

Judy s.

James Eastmead wrote:
This is Jim Eastmead from New Jersey.

A couple of months ago, I requested the book "Air Force One."  I heard that
the book had been scanned and submitted.  I checked, and it is still not in
the collection.  What is happening with this book.  I really would like to
read this book.

Jim Eastmead