[bksvol-discuss] Attention: Pavi or Carrie Re: Resending Question

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:15:19 -0500

Hi Paula,

I've changed the subject line to get staff attention, and CC:ed it to Pavi, as I think they are the only ones who can answer this one. smile.

Judy s.

Paula and James Muysenberg wrote:
try sending my question again.
   I'm scanning a grammar book for use with my kids. It is part quick
reference, and part workbook. It includes exercises and reproducible
quizzes. It is designed for either classroom instruction, home schooling, or
self-study, so the answers to the exercises and tests are included in the
back of the book. I know we can't submit teacher's editions of textbooks to Bookshare, but
what about a workbook that includes answers in the back?
Thanks,
Paula X-archive-position: 16981
Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4430 (20090916) __________