[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone interested in editing a political/history book

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:49:42 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Monica DId you get the email I sent you off list abot the book your
requested. It's up there with Hold for Monica in front of it. Thanks again
Take care
Anastasia

Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi, Anastasia.  I enjoy
reading this type of book.  I'll work on it
if no one else steps forward.  I've got 2 of Carrie's books to finish
validating, and then I can work on your book.  Carrie's books are
both clean scans, so they should be done this weekend.  Interestingly
enough, one of the books I've just validated is about a similar
subject.  It'll be nice to have more reading on the subject with
perhaps a little more depth.

Monica Willyard

At 08:03 PM 2/2/2007, you wrote:
>Hi All
>Any political/history buffs on the list? I scanned a book called The
>end of poverty. It's over 400 pages. Clean scan but I honestly don't
>have the patience for it. My friend who is not on bookshare asked
>for it and she needed it for a class. I'd love to submit it but I am
>not one to submit raw scans without a dedicated editor/validator.
>Anyone interested?
>Thanks to anyone who is willing to edit.
>Anastasia

The fish are biting.