[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another great cookbook in the collection

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:13:06 -0400

Debby before you buy, one thing you want to know about the Wanda Brunstetter
cookbooks is they are full of handwritten text and script that doesn't scan.
I had to type a LOT of stuff for volume two. I assume volume one is the same
layout.

You may want to wait on buying it. I can get it from the library, I just
have a lot of projects (including your other beauty recipe book) to tackle
first.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews