[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Validation Question

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:01:15 -0500

Hi Sue,

I think what you are getting are the automatic responses placed in by the system. What it seems to do is run words together without spaces. Are you sure what you got wasn't doneedit for done edit?

Dave

At 10:48 AM 12/10/2004, you wrote:

Hi Dave and everyone,

On the download page in the place where it tells about the return, edit,
submit stuff, I have seen the term "donedone".  Is that double talk or what?
(smile)

Sue