[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Scanno question

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:15:04 -0400

I found out through google books and the "g" was a inserted scanno. I hope that
she contact me soon because this book is riddled with scannos, some of them I
can figure out but most I can't. You kn0w l1ke that and others are a
....hot...mess. LOL
Anyway, hopefully she has the book and can just rescan the pages because I
would love to see this book in the collection.
Netta