[bksvol-discuss] Re: Angeleno Days help needed

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:42:03 -0800

 yaya, yay!!!

 The reason for the excitement is that not only can I get the book (which
was originally published as a series of essays in  the* Los Angeles Times
magazine* but I can get it from a university library which means  unlimited
renewals (as long as  no one requests it, which isn't likely
 I can get it in the next few days,  and I'm happy to proof it, but Gail,I
must warn you (perhaps you already know this about me) I'm slow ( a
perfectionist but slow), and I have 3 things to finish first (they
shouldn't take long, actually); if someone can get it done more quickly
let me know. If I don't hear from you I'll have myhusband get it when we
return to L.A. in January -- or from the UCSD library later this month if
it's open
 Cindy