[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Involuntary King just released

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:17:24 -0700

Nan, we use the word "released" to mean that we actually didn't
validate the book, e.g., we put it back on step 1 for some1 else to
mess with. U did in fact validate your book, so now it's waiting for
approval to go into the collection.

Congrats on your 1st validation! It's appropriate that it was in fact
your novel. The scan was clean, & I tried to make certain, as best I
was able, to ensure that all was in order prior to u getting it.

Each library in the NLS network has recording facilities to record its
state author's books. If nls itself won't do it, ask that it be done
that way.

HTH.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time