[bksvol-discuss] Re: An ISBN question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:12:31 -0700

Hi, Liz. There are some books up there that don't have the ISBN numbers
listed, so maybe just write "unknown" in the ISBN field. That's what I'd do,
since you did what you could to find it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous