[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha raisin........curate by M.C. Beaton

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:04:58 -0800 (PST)

Oh. I guess I was confused by the reply to pshon he
posted a while back (John Glass <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: Hi Pshon, Nice to see you here on the list. We
will add this book to the wish list. Sincerely ...) He
must have been using the royal we. smile

Gerald, if it isn't John or Gustavo, do you know who
it is? Susie? Also, do you have any idea who's filled
Janice's position, or are they still in the process of
filling it? Who's running the show in the meantime?

Cindy