[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha Raisin and the Witch of Wyckhadden

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:11:26 -0500

Mickey,
I submitted two Agatha books several days ago. One was the witch of something and I just checked my copy and the pages are there. Let me know the name of the book you have and if it is my submission I can probably send you any missing pages.

Jim

At 05:11 PM 3/12/05, you wrote:

Hi, List.

Today seems to be my day for finding oddities. This Agatha Raisin book is missing pages 115-125. If anyone has the book, let me know.

Mickey

Jim