[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha Raisin and the Echo

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:52:03 -0500

Mickey,
I thinkhe the book is okay. The mistake I am sure was mine. If I can get it again on Monday, I will send you the pages.
I agree Agatha is quite a character..
But I can't even begin to imagine proofing text books let alone in Braille.

Jim

at 12:10 AM 3/13/05, you wrote:

Jim, if that's the worst sin you commit in your life, you're probably difficult to live with. <laugh 126, 127 and 128 were truly repeated, so it's the fault of the book. But I'm only missing 115 and 116. Kurzweil's good at cutting out pages and pasting themwhere they belong.

Thanks for all your scanning. I've really gotten into Agatha. It's a nice change from proofreading textbooks in braille.

Mickey