[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult or Not? Advice, Please

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you, Ann. I think my kids were in 5t or 6th grade when somehow
they cam upon Flowers in the Attic. As I remember, I didn't let them read it; I
did read it myself with, as you describe, a "morbid fascination," and then the
sequel and/or the next one, but they weren't as interesting and I have never
felt called upon to read another. Not suitable for young children, imo.

AVAILABLE AT

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/