[bksvol-discuss] A very stupid mistake

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:36:43 -0500

Scott:
Sent a note to support at bookshare.org, but just in case it is not the proper
place, see below.

I do not know what I was thinking.  However, I uploaded for placement in the
collection 2 books I need returned to me as soon as possible as they are not
properly formatted.  Will upload just as soon as I find them back on the
download list.

Could you please return Just Another War by Gelder Meyer and place hold for
Regina on it to the download page?  Also I need The Book of Totally Useless
Information back with Hold For Regina on it.  I also need Hold for Regina
placed on Sentamental Journey if possible.  Thank you so much.

Reggie