[bksvol-discuss] Re: A squillion authors

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 21:28:38 -0800 (PST)

Tracy,

What edition do you have? Amazon has the authors
listed different ways: one 1949 edition has the author
as the British Broadcasting Company, though the
hardbound one of the same year lists Bertrand Russel
and a third lists Noel et al. Annan (that doesn't seem
right or that it would go bookshare). The 2007 edition
has the authors as "by Various Authors and Harman
Grisewood "

I suggest checking with the bookshare manual and if
that doesn't help, write to Claire.

G. Cindy

--- Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The book I'm working on, the good old Ideas and
> Beliefs of the Victorians,
> must have at least 50 authors, because it's a
> collection of essays and
> lectures.  It doesn't have an editor listed.  The
> submitter put "et al",
> but that seems totally wrong.
> G. Cindy, did you see any coherent author listed
> when you located this
> book?  If it's really all 50, should I list them all
> under Author?
> Tracy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/