[bksvol-discuss] Re: A small complaint

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:47:04 EDT

As a near computer illiterate myself it is nice to come across someone who is
in the same boat as myself, especially when I know the answer to the question
that is being asked. It assures me that I am actually making progress.
Whenever you are on a page on the Internet look in the field in your browser in
which you type a URL, the address of the site to which you want to go to, and
the
URL of the current site or page should be right there.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A small complaint
Date:
3/27/2009 10:35:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Well, Ann, since I am only toddling along on the computer and learning as I
go, I sure cannot help you with the URL problem.  My question, however, is
how do I even find and send a URL? I have found places I wanted to send
someone, but I sure cannot figure out how to do that.  Can you or someone
else give a quick tutorial, please? I know this is way off Bookshare, so
forgive everyone.  This is a matter of education. (smiles) Thanks.
Reggie