[bksvol-discuss] Re: A page from Pleasures of Love

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:20:53 -0500

Oh, well, I'm making progress. It seems I have found it and I can perom a search and find the right page, but I can't view the content on the page. For instance, if I perform a text search the search comes back saying it was found in one place and tells me the page number, but that is all the farther I get. So, now it is probably user error. Gurr! If anyone has ideas or steps to help me, that would be great!

Hmm, wondering, when others are using this resource, are you signed in or does it matter?

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>