[bksvol-discuss] A list of my favorite books

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 22:23:50 -0500

Hello all,

Here is a list of my favorite books, that I just remembered. Lol

Warbreaker by Brendon Sanderson

Dragonlance Chronicles by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

Wheel Of time by Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson

CodexSolara Series by Jim Butcher

Sword Of Truth by Terry Goodkind

A Song Of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rawling

The Passage by Justin Cronon

White Dragon in Fire forged by Laura Risnick

Legends by Laura Risnick

Goddess the Distroyer by Laura Risnick

The Lion Throne Chronicles by Jennifer Roberson

The Chronicles Of Blood and Stone, and The Destinies Of Blood and Stone by
Robert Newcomb

The Bollgariate and The Mollorian by David Eddings

Lord Of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolken

Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis

The Death Gate Cycle by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

Non fantasy titles

Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich

Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice

We Need to Talk About Kevin Can't think of the Author

My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews

Thanks to Bookshare, I would have never have heard of any of these books or
most of them. These authors have taken me to places, that I've never dreamed
of ina million years.