[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Validation Quandry

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 02:15:37 -0400

Hi, Cindy. You're so thoughtful to offer to help with this. I think this would be more of a project than you or I are prepared to tackle. The junk characters are different from page to page and are sprinkled around the paragraphs. It seems likely as I move through the book that little effort was made to clean it or run a spellchecker. For these reasons, I am going to reject the book. It has been worked on by 2 other people, and I imagine they ran into the same confusion about what to do with the book. I believe that if I release it to step 1, someone else will inherit the problems without knowing what the situation is. I appreciate your willingness to help me with it, but I don't think this book could be fixed without someone reading every line on every page. :(

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.