[bksvol-discuss] A Sports Dictionary

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:52:59 -0400

Hi everyone,

Would someone be willing to validate if I submit a dictionary of sports
terms.  The copyright is from 1982 but it lists the history of baseball,
basketball, boxing, golf, soccer, tennis, hocky, ice hockey tennis and a
coupkle that I can't remember right of the top of my head plus the terms and
their definition.

It isn't an extremely interesting topic for me, but I know that finding the
information can be kind of difficult sometimes.

Have not found a more recent edition.

Let me know if anyone woould be interested and I will scan it, if not will
return it to the library.

It is titled

The Language of Sports
By