[bksvol-discuss] A Simple Question

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:17:18 -0400

The page number issues have become very complicated, so I would like to ask a
simple question.  If I were teaching a literature class, how could I use the
BookShare copy of Playland to know what pages to tell my students to check to
find a quote I had used.  Now, keep the question carefully in mind. I have
assigned the students the book I submitted to BookShare.  When I submitted it I
submitted an RTF file with the exact page numbers and page count.  So, how do I
take the info from the BookShare copy and tell my students that if they want to
find my quote they look at pate ---- (number)  in their own books. This is
important, because the whole point of having page numbering is so that
communication about a book is possible.