[bksvol-discuss] A Radio Program WAS: Re: Christmas Carols

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 16:13:28 -0600

Hi everyone!

I put this message aside and then forgot to look for what it reminded me of until just now.

I didn't get a chance to listen yet, but, in case those of you who are interested in reading the book "Golden Book christmas carols" when that gets added to the collection as I am, you might also enjoy this radio program. Here is the blurb about it and the link that will take you to the page where you will just have to hit the "Listen" link to get the program streaming.

Listen
Chris Fabry Live! - Christmas Hymns and Carols
December 18, 2009
It's one week before Christmas and we want to turn our thoughts to music, and the words of hymns and carols. What words or what line in a Christmas song stands out to you? "Very God; begotten, not created." "Let loving hearts enthrone him." "His law is love and His Gospel is peace." We have so much to talk about, and it won't
be the same without you!
Chris Fabry Live! - Christmas Hymns and Carols
Host: Chris Fabry

http://www.moodyradio.org/brd_programarchive.aspx?id=31078

Debby

At 01:50 AM 12/26/2009, Valerie Maples wrote
I am still trying to work on Golden Book christmas carols and wonder if I can put verses together instead of subsequent all in a below the music, line by line.

Thanks!

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>