[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Crash of Rhinos, A Party of Jays

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:18:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy 4, thanks for all of your hard work! I wouldn't have pushed the book
as an easy validation for a new person if I had realized it was going to be
that much work.

  But now that you've tackled the funky font, think of the things you can do!
Plus you have the experience of having to decide what to do without any real
guidelines about the situation.

  I will have some more children's books soon. I just have to get motivated
again. I'm working on a children's book that is a bear to scan and every time I
get one that is difficult I seem to stop scanning for a few days.

  I do have a few books on step 1 now though:

          Bigfoot  Jacqueline Laks Gorman
          Candy Apple Red (Jane Kelly, Book 1)  Nancy Bush

  Just those two I guess. Bigfoot is a children's book that my son picked out
the last time we were at the library and I just decided to scan it for the heck
of it. It says nothing about my own personal feelings or beliefs! Laugh

  Candy Apple Red is the first book in a series about a woman private
detective/process server. Similar to, but not as good as, the Stephanie Plum
books.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Witness in Death by J.D. Robb
Where are your Insurance papers? Free secure storage at KeepYouSafe.Com - Click
Here