[bksvol-discuss] A Complicated Kindness

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 23:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

I've released the book because I can't get it to stay
open long enough to work on it. I've tried copying it
onto a new Word document and also tried saving it as
rtf.
.doc is Word, is it not? I think I've validated .doc
files before, but maybe not.

If Michelle or Amber or someone wants to reject this
and sbmit an rtf file, I'll try that. Otherwise,m
maybe someone else will have better luck with the .doc
file. I have the book so can help anyone with missing
or garbled pages or sentences.