[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Big Update For Bookshare

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:49:57 -0400

Oh wow! Now this has made my day! (big smile) I could hug the engineers! This is truly awesome. John, please pass along my heartfelt thanks to all who were involved in this update.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.