[bksvol-discuss] Re: 600 submissions!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:46:29 -0500

What you do is find a book of theirs.

For me, type in the word Guide dog, and basically pick one from the list.

On the next screen, this is while you are logged in,  On the "Book
Information" page there will be a link at the bottom that says Submitted by:
and if you allow it, it will show your name, or will say A Bookshare
Volunteer.  Mine does say my name on it.  Click on that and you get sent to
my profile and the books I have submitted.

It only works if you allow your name to show with uploads.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.