[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 more added to the collection

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:02:44 -0500

You I've thought about that
I tend to be toward the light reading books as my husband puts it tame books LOL
I'm thinking I might do that maybe  that would be a way to help and things.
I truly wanted to help not cause more difficulties for serious real and enjoy
it too.

          From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 6:01 AM

          ome times you just need that change
          and I know it is a thrill when you see that wonderful mailing that
says something is OK been excepted the first time that happened to me I had to
just go up and see it
          that sounds silly I know but I did,
          but I'm gonna stop scanning for a bit and read for a while to rest my
hands,
          and one day maybe I'll find something else to do,
          but I'm not gonna think or worry about it now,
          it would be neat to get some more credit toward a year membership or
whatever happens, but right now I'm just to tired and to discouraged to worry
or think  about it.

          ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>