[bits-expo] TEST 1 of BiTS 2013 Call For Presentations - Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to November 2, 2012

  • From: BiTSInfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <bits-expo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:15:13 -0400

Valts ? let me know if how this works OK on your end?..send me an email as I
don?t have SKYPE running on this machine?.

Thanks?Fred

Fourteenth Annual

 <http://www.bitsworkshop.org/> Description:
http://www.bitsworkshop.org/images/bitslogo2011_med.png

March 3 - 6, 2013

H I L T O N  P H O E N I X  E A S T  /  M E S A  H O T E L;   M E S A , A Z

For What's NOW & NEXT in Burn-in and Test of Packaged ICs

ANNOUNCING ¾ BiTS 2013 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended

Whether you?re undecided about submitting an abstract or you need a little
more time to prepare an abstract, we?ve got good news for you

The 2013 BiTS Workshop?s Call for Presentations abstract submission deadline
has been extended to November 2, 2012

Become an author at the Fourteenth Annual BiTS Workshop ? BiTS 2013

Whether you?re a seasoned BiTS author or considering submitting an abstract
for the first time, ?we want your abstract? to help build another strong
technical program!!

As the world?s premier event for what?s NOW & NEXT in burn-in & test of
packaged IC?s, BiTS is dedicated to providing a forum for the latest
information on a broad range of topics related to burn-in & test of packaged
IC?s. The BiTS Workshop is the place where industry colleagues from around
the world come to learn from presentations made by people like you.

Not sure if your topic is a good fit for the BiTS audience? Well, you may be
surprised: you?ll find that papers welcomed at BiTS cover a very broad range
of topics associated with test and burn-in of packaged IC?s. Check out the
Call for Presentations page on the BiTS website (www.bitsworkshop.org
<http://www.bitsworkshop.org/> ) for some topic suggestions, but don?t feel
limited by them.

So, what are the top 3 reasons why it?s a great opportunity to share your
latest work with industry colleagues from around the world at the 2013 BiTS
Workshop?

1.     you?ll highlight and gain world-wide recognition for the leading-edge
work you and your company are doing

2.     enhance your professional standing

3.     help advance the packaged IC burn-in & test field

Not to mention that you?ll find that there?s a nice registration discount
for one of the authors of each paper or poster presented and presenters
receive an invitation to the fabulous (and exclusive!) ?Presenters
Breakfast?

We hope you?ll consider submitting an abstract. Abstracts for either podium
or poster presentations are welcome Submit your abstract electronically to:
abstracts2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Include with your abstract submission:

·         Title of your Presentation

·         Each author?s name, affiliation (company name), postal & email
addresses and telephone

·         Identify who the presenter will be

If you have any questions about submitting an abstract, contact
bitsinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the BiTS Office: 845-226-7560.

Best Regards,

The BiTS Workshop

bitsinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

845-226-7560

Follow BiTS on:
 <http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=1892311> Description:
http://www.bitsworkshop.org/images/LinkedIn_Logo16px.png

Premier Sponsor:

  <http://www.tts-grp.com/> Description:
http://www.bitsworkshop.org/program/logos2013/ttsnew.png

Exclusive Publication Sponsor:

 <http://www.chipscalereview.com/> Description:
http://www.bitsworkshop.org/program/logos2013/CSR-logo-med.png

About the BiTS Workshop

BiTS  IS THE WORLD'S PREMIER WORKSHOP dedicated to providing a forum for
what?s NOW & NEXT in burn-in & test of packaged ICs.  Last year's workshop
brought together hundreds of participants, representing more than 100
companies from around the world, and there were more than 40 exhibitors at
the BiTS EXPO.

With a stimulating and comprehensive program, including presentations,
exhibits, and multiple networking events, the BiTS Workshop offers many
opportunities for discussing and showing solutions, techniques and ideas
that address the technical and business challenges facing industry
practitioners.

This e-mail is a promotion of the BiTS Workshop. It has been sent to you
because you are on the BiTS Workshop?s mailing list. Periodically the BiTS
Workshop sends out helpful information about the BiTS Workshop and/or BiTS
related activities, etc. If you do not wish to receive emails from the BiTS
Workshop, please reply to this email with ?Unsubscribe? in the Subject line.
You may also contact the BiTS Workshop at: BiTS Workshop, LLC, 34 Kuchler
Drive, LaGrangeville, NY 12540 USA.

PNG image

PNG image

JPEG image